First Paintball Sting at Mezzanine Paintball, Cambodia

Paintball at Mezzanine in Phnom Penh, Cambodia rocked my Sunday morning once again. This time I’ve got a new souvenir, a sting on my left leg, courtesy of our dear opponent! Whoever he is, he doesn’t have a heart for hitting me 😛

I was stoned after the hit and wasn’t able to mobilize my leg for a while but it didn’t stop me from going back to the game. I love the game, so I love the pain (but not too much pain, ok).

Today, I enjoyed the game more, I was able to run through the bunkers and I felt like wonderwoman running with my gun, except I don’t  have a cape on my back 😛 The highlight of it was when we’re down in to 3 players and my two team mates’ both eyeing to the opponents, I took the opportunity to run through and attack the other side. However the run was cut short when someone hit me on my arm. I was down. But it was a very nice and brave try! Love it!

My only problem while playing is my ventilation when using the goggles. It’s giving me a hard time to breathe that’s why I am feeling dizzy after every round. I think I need to buy my own goggles so I can choose a comfy one while I’m in the field. When I have time I will research some cool pink goggles and have it shipped here in Cambodia.

Also, hubby’s insisting to have some warm-up exercises before we play next time. It will help us to endure longer in the game. Nestle and I were reminiscing Eileen’s circuit training to help us keep track with our opponents and it’s very helpful. Thanks to my old Malaysian boss for being a health buff, I certainly miss her session sometimes 🙂

Watch out for next week’s battle royale in the field – it’s Philippines vs Cambodia at Mezzanine Pte. Ltd. Nestle finally had a chance to organize and liase with Dara the details of this long waited game with them. Hopefully next time we could take this into a real-tournament and have good shot to show our skills, well their skills actually, I’m still a newbie here 😛

Gotta have some rest now, it’s Monday once again. Back to school tomorrow.

1,162 comments for “First Paintball Sting at Mezzanine Paintball, Cambodia

1. sex
    July 27, 2017 at 10:09 am

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance,
    and I’m stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

2. August 12, 2017 at 2:46 am

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little research on this.

And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

3. December 14, 2017 at 5:01 am

good article and I am very impressed with this article, allow me to recommend this website to my friends.

4. January 1, 2018 at 8:37 pm

Many people use their garage for more than just parking cars and storing Christmas decorations. They are frequently used as workshops, potting Carpet shops are in abundanceCheap Apple iPhone X sheds, and places for painting projects. An innumerable amount of tasks can be done here. An insulated one allows a more comfortable work area in terms of temperature in the more extreme months of the year. Vinyl and steel ones are still strong, durable options for your home, but now they are available in

5. January 28, 2018 at 5:12 am

Second, find the recommended stellar sellers or the online shops you trust. Enjoy your shopping online! If you are a seller, you will find that on most auction and flea-market online display a feedback rating for you. Find those who provide the highest rating. If you are doing business with large quantities, you will find how much the discounts will save. Third, know what the items worth. So here are some rules that you can take for smart online shopping. Taking a look back at another week of ne

6. February 7, 2018 at 3:12 am

Online retailers are researching and developing ways to improve the ease of shopping and security on their sites. Retailers are starting to integrate live operators that are available to answer your questions immediately; consumers tend to like this as they do not have a rude salesman in their face. Retailers are making shopping much more worry free with new fraud technology and the ability to make the shopper feel secure with their purchases. The department will also feature two new salons – on

7. March 18, 2018 at 3:33 am

The aforesaid portals categorise the products in several categories. You can select any of these category as per your requirements. Under the categories, you get a long list of most of the products. On clicking the products, you get the product description. As mentioned above, you can compare those products and choose any of them which meets your requirement best. Apart, these websites facilitate you to comment on the deals. You can add your experiences about the products as well. You can talk a

8. April 24, 2018 at 4:00 pm

He laughed, “I had pigs before and I have had to chase my share” “Oh probably someone’s dog is on the loose.” So I got some grain and my pig is in my garden eating my tomatoes in front of the house. I shake the bucket; the pig takes no notice of me, “Oh, well I don’t know how to either” “Well today really isn’t the best time, I have this one out and I need to get it back in the pen”She laughed and said “well two people should be able to handle that” I was soaked and so upset. I went inside to tr

9. May 2, 2018 at 3:48 am

Most companies these days have a great selection of different types of bike clothing, apparel and accessories in their inventory. These can include items such as cycling sunglasses, leg warmers, watches, cycling backpacks and base layers, the list is endless. Cycling enthusiasts have come to realize that one of the most useful items of bicycling garments that you can purchase is a bike jersey. Cycling jerseys are essential as their purpose is to stop you from becoming too hot while cycling; whil

10. May 16, 2018 at 5:33 am

11. June 3, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Let’s say a husband dies leaving a $1 Million estate to his surviving spouse who subsequently dies leaving everything to their children. Instead of the children receiving the $1 Million, they would receive $966,800.00 because the New Jersey Estate Tax would be $33,200.00. With some modest estate planning, this tax could be avoided. In a nutshell, the Disclaimed property passes into the Disclaimer Trust and is there for the benefit of the surviving spouse if she needs it. Yet, upon the death of t

12. June 4, 2018 at 12:13 pm

article117675You constantly put your needs aside by saying things like, ‘if I had more time,’ or ‘my job is so demanding,’ or ‘one day when my kids are older.’ Eventually, the thought of caring for yourself sounds blasphemous and impossible so you resign yourself to a life of service to others. You lose yourself to the demands of working motherhood then one day you fall asleep to your life and forget about your dreams, aspirations and needs altogether.There is no need Kbfwtegz to waste hours of