All Packed for June

Surely blogging pays off!

The best things in life are surely the ones that are FREE!

Oh yes, I truly believe on this saying and as a proof, look at the premier tickets I have gotten for the month of June. I am all packed to watch Snow White and the Huntsman tonight at 6:30PM, Madagascar III on June 12, and Prometheus on the June 19 😀

For those who are intrigued why I have this kind of privilege, let me tell you a brief history about it. Almost a year ago, Legend Cinema in City Mall opened to the public,  showing English movies that caters from all ages and all genres. I then blogged about my very first experience with them when I watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon with my husband. You can find my article here and the next thing I did is post it on Legend Cinema‘s Facebook wall. Little did I know that as part of their promotional period, they are giving bloggers – like me – a chance to write about their experience while watching movies at the cinema in return of free premier tickets. How fantastic is that! Soon, I was contacted by Hannee, wife of Micheal Tan, Director of Legend Cinema, saying that I am their very first blogger to write about their cinema. COOOOOOOL!!!

Oh well, I guess you know what happened next in my story. From then on, I was able to watch every single movie that they show on screen. And the best part of it, I have expanded my friends by meeting many of the people behind the cinema. It is truly a great honor to be a part of their list and many thanks to you guys!

12 comments for “All Packed for June

1. April 10, 2013 at 12:16 pm

These are so lovely!

2. August 1, 2013 at 1:06 am

The company Easy Spirit, as an example, is known for making shoes for women that can easily crossover from evening into night.

3. August 8, 2013 at 5:32 pm

The exact Spyder Stomped Females protected polo t shirts: This type of polo shirts fuses the very best of capabilities utilizing style. It is fashionably developed as well as being accessible in numerous shades. It can be created from hugely rainproof along with material that breathes, that’s waterproof up to Eight,000mm along with capable around 12,000g. The exact ladies pink Ralph Lauren polo tshirts also attributes armpit zippers to master piling up of heat and articulated arms to deliver additional flexibility. Any polo tees features several compartments in fists and so on physical body like particular wallets regarding goggles along with apple ipod touch. It provides a very long time manufacturer’s warranty using the vendor at a cost of approximately $190.

4. August 9, 2013 at 4:44 pm

My fiancee handled Costochondritis annually roughly ago, and unfortunately the 48 weeks sounds about right. She was commencing to feel significantly better after about 4, and in all likelihood only fully “cured” after 810 weeks. She kept her activity to a minimum, but there were really no improving the indisputable fact that fundamentally caused the anguish..

5. August 10, 2013 at 2:50 pm

The Republican Party’s big squeezeWanted: Goal oriented governor who collaboratesFirstofitskind workforce bill should not be the lastWednesday, May 29, 2013: Toxic chemicals, cigarettes and property taxesLePage TV

6. September 2, 2013 at 9:23 am

Nevertheless, it really is a protected bet that a select of four years old should have clubs on the market. The gain of yard revenue is 2 fold. First, in case there are clubs available there most likely is really a bag on the market as well.

7. September 9, 2013 at 2:19 pm

“The luxury industry, the very first time before 10 years, had to face challenges which are not there before,” Patrizio di Marco said. Gucci’s owner, Parisbased Kering, a few weeks ago reported firstquarter revenue that trailed estimates as the luxurygoods company posted its weakest quarterly growth in more than 3 years. Amid a more volatile business climate in Europe, competitors LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Hermes International have also reported slowing sales growth..

8. September 29, 2013 at 4:18 pm

9. November 3, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for
    a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I
    had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
    concept

my web blog – 検査合格 ルイ ヴィトン 傘

10. December 12, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to
    get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say that you’ve done a awesome job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on
    Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!

11. February 22, 2014 at 8:05 am

A bundle which includes high design container,and as a consequence then directly put on brightly colored double-breasted fundamental crisp. Wear sunglasses,lengthy hair spread out,cool foot open toe boots,ringing to stroll in the neighborhood,or else step onto motorcycle golf bag into the workplace,that a robust gas industry themselves sense!It need to usually practical experience suitable!These sunglasses are named so becuase they function around the principle of polariaztion, whcih is that the light refllected in the surface of the object one particular is lookinbg at gets horizontally polarized. Therefore thees polarized sunglasses protect against one particular from receiving distracted though driving because the brgiht light from surfaces like glass, waater and shiy metaals can refelct a lagre amount of light.

12. October 23, 2014 at 5:02 am

I’m not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.