Hungry for some noodles and dimsum? Hungry no more for Samdoo Chinese Restaurant is the solution to your cravings
Did I sound like I’m advertising the place? Oh well, I am not and I’m just sharing you my wonderful experience whenever I go and eat at Samdoo. So why do I keep on coming back there?
Here’s the real deal.
1. Their food is cheap. Dimsum and dumplings start from $1.80, while their noodles go from $3.00+. My recommendation is their har gao, siu mai, and pork buns for dumplings and dimsum, while egg noodle soup with wonton and pork bbq for noodles. If you wish to try something a little bit exotic, order a plate of steamed chicken feet which is cooked with soy sauce for long hours making its meat soft and savory. I bet you’ll like it
2. The place is cozy with huge comfy chairs and nice tables. They also have wi-fi now, so internet addict people like me can stay connected all throughout the time while eating the food.
3. They’re located right at the center of the city which makes traveling convenient. Since they’re very close to Phsar Thmey (Central Market), getting lost is not going to be a problem.
4. Service staff are not very good in English but at least they are pleasant to the customers.
5. Above all the facts I can think of, taste is very important. I’d say their food is really tasty and delicious – if not, there will be no second or third time for me and my family there.
located at 56 Kampuchea Krom Blvd. Phnom Penh, Cambodia